Beekeeping Support Scheme 2023
Beekeeping Support Scheme 2023 : Good quality seed is being extended to the farmer by the government to get more production to the farmer. Apart from this, the farmer adopts poultry farming, mushroom cultivation, bee keeping etc. to get more income apart from agriculture. This allows them to get more income from less land. In the previous article we got detailed information about the assistance scheme for watermelon, tetty and vegetable seeds to devi farmers, [I Khedut Portal] power tiller assistance scheme, assistance scheme for hi-tech greenhouse (fan and pad) and assistance scheme for low cost onion storage structure.
Beekeeping Support Scheme 2023
Beekeeping is an agricultural based industry. Farmers who can earn their additional income. For this, assistance is given by the government to promote beekeeping. What is the Bee Keeping Scheme in Gujarat? We will get the information. What are the benefits under the aid scheme for beekeeping equipment? How to apply? And for that we will get all the information where the document is required.
Beekeeping Support Scheme 2023 – Highlights
Name of the Scheme: Assistance Scheme for Beekeeping Equipment
OBJECTIVE OF THE SCHEME: The objective of the scheme is to provide assistance to the farmer for beekeeping equipment rather than beekeeping.
Department Name: Horticulture Department
Which beneficiaries get assistance?: Eligible Farmer Friends of Gujarat State
What help is available?: per set to the farmer Rs. 20,000 is eligible for 40% assistance.
Official Website: https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
Application Method: Online
Objective of Beekeeping Assistance Scheme
Assistance Scheme for Beekeeping Equipment aims to provide assistance to the farmer for beekeeping equipment such as, honey extractor, food grade container and net for beekeeping.
Official website: Click Here
Eligibility of candidate to avail this scheme
- The scheme is available to General, Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe farmers.
- A farmer can take the benefit of this scheme only once.
- A farmer is eligible for assistance to the extent of 1 set of equipment per beneficiary.
- As per MIDH guidelines additional 25% supplementary assistance from the State Government has to be paid by the beneficiary after receiving training from institutions like National B Board / Agricultural University / KVK / Center of Excellence.
Benefit available under Beekeeping Assistance Scheme
For Scheduled Caste: Farmers Scheduled Caste Farmers Rs. 20,000 is eligible for 40% assistance.
For Scheduled Tribe: Farmers A Scheduled Tribe Farmer Rs. 20,000 is eligible for 40% assistance.
For general: caste farmers a general caste farmer will receive Rs. 20,000 is eligible for 40% assistance
Documents required to avail the scheme
- 7/12 land copy of farmer
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to SC caste
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to ST caste
- Copy of Ration Card
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability
- Copy of forest rights letter (if any) if beneficiary belongs to tribal area
- Consent form of other cultivator in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-A agricultural land
- Details of soul registration with beneficiary, if any
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable)
- Mobile number
How to apply to avail the scheme?
- First open Google and type “ikhedut”.
- Where to open the official website of Ikhedut https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- After opening the ikhedut website click on “Plan”.
- After clicking on the plan, open “Horticulture Plans” at number-3.
- After opening “Horticulture Plans” where click on Order No-97 Honey Extractor (4 Frame), Food Grade Container (30 Kg), Net for Beekeeping Equipment.
- In which the next page has to be opened by clicking on “Apply” in the aid scheme for beekeeping equipment.
- Are you a registered applicant farmer? In which if you have registered then yes and if not you have to do no.
- If the farmer is registered, after entering Aadhaar card number and mobile number, he has to apply by entering Captcha Image.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on i-khedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After filling the complete information, the farmer has to click on save application.
- The application has to be confirmed after checking the details thoroughly. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the Application Number.
- Finally, the farmer beneficiary will be able to get a print based on his/her application after applying online.