PAN Card Update,download ,Name, Address, DoB, Photograph
A PAN Card is required to file Income Tax Returns, and it is important that all the details on the card are updated and correct to the latest date. Read this article to know what are the steps to apply for PAN Card Update/Correction Online through NSDL portal. Permanent Account Number (PAN) holds extreme importance in India, not only for Income Tax purposes but also as proof of identity.
Caller Announcer is the best app that will announce the name of the person on every Incoming and outgoing call or incoming text messages. Caller Name Announcer is mostly useful in a situation like driving or if you are searching for a phone in your home. Caller announcer helps you to identify who is calling you without looking your mobile screen. caller ID feature has been added to identifies the unknown Caller’s numbers so you can know who calling you even if the number is not in Contact book. This way you can decide whether to pick or ignore that number.
Fees and Charges for PAN Card Update
Note: * Additional UIDAI charges as notified by UIDAI for Aadhaar Authentication services would be levied along with applicable tax in case of PAN applications submitted online using physical mode.
** Additional UIDAI charges and e-Sign charges as notified by UIDAI for Aadhaar e-KYC and Aadhaar Authentication services would be levied along with applicable tax in case of e-KYC along with e-Sign and e-Sign scanned based PAN application.
How to Change Name in PAN Card Offline
- In the case of offline applications, the PAN card form download link is provided here
- The PAN card Form has to be duly filled keeping in mind to provide all details correctly
- The photograph has to be affixed and the form has to be signed before submitting
- In case of offline application, a demand draft in the name of NSDL has to be sent along with the application form to the registered address of NSDL
How to Change Name in PAN Card Online
- For online applications, the request can be placed through TIN-NSDL or UTIITSL.
- In the case of the online application, the payment has to be made online using debit card or credit card or net banking
- A 15-digit acknowledgement number is generated which can be used to check PAN card status
- Once submitted successfully, the updated PAN card is delivered to the applicant within 45 days of the application
Documents Required for Updating PAN Card Details
Proof of Identity:
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card issued by the Government of India
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card issued by the Government of India
- Other national or citizenship Identification Number or Taxpayer Identification Number duly attested by ‘Apostille’ (in respect of countries which are signatories to the Hague Apostille Convention of 1961) or by the Indian Embassy or High Commission or Consulate in the country where the applicant is located or authorised officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Banks registered in India (in prescribed format)
|Apply for PAN Card Online
► Live Mobile Location Tracker is a small tool through which you can easily track all the current locations, find near places, visit all visited location. Its a very simple and unique app that has combination of many features in one app only.
► Location tracker has 4 main features:
1 : Current Location : it will fetch the full address, current city and state with all details on MAP view
2 : Place finder: GPS place finder will help you to find near places of where you want to visit like doctor clinic, restaurant, school. gym etc. you can get full detail of it.