How To Check Lpg Subsidy Account Number Online – Step By Step
How to Check LPG Subsidy Account Number Online – Step By Step Subsidised cooking gas (LPG) price was moment raised by over Rs 7 per cylinder, in line with the government’s decision to hike prices every month so that all subsidises are excluded by this financial- end.
How to Check LPG Subsidy Account Number Online – Step By Step All Information
- Then are the way to check LPG status online Apply
- Visit the sanctioned LPG Website of http//mylpg.in/
- Choose your LPG service provider and click Now” Join DBT”
- Still, click On the other icon to join the DBTL option, If you do n’t have an Aadhaar Card number.
- Now visit the sanctioned Portal of your preferred LPG provider.
- A complaint box will open, enter the subvention status.
- Now do to click on the subvention related (PAHAL).
- Now scroll down to the”Subsidy Not entered” icon.
- A dialog box will open with two options, i.e. the registered mobile number and LPG ID.
- Enter the 17 number LPG ID in the space handed on the right- hand side.
- Give your registered mobile number, punch the captcha law & do.
- You’ll admit an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Once directed to the coming runner, enter your dispatch id and produce a word.An activation link will be transferred to the dispatch ID. Click Now On the link.
- Formerly done with the below procedure, your account will be actuated.Again,login to Official Website http//mylpg.in account & mention your bank with an Aadhaar card linked to the LPG account in the popup window.
- After verification, submit your request. Now valve on the View cylinder booking history / subvention transferred.
- Every ménage is entitled to 12 cylinders of14.2-kg all at subsidised rates in a year.
Important Link Click Now
》Check LPG Subsidy Account Number Online :- http//mylpg.in/