Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 | Application Form
Digital Gujarat Scholarship : is for the students who are studying in class 1st to Post Graduation level. Schemes are available for the entire reserved category – SC/ BC/ Minority/ ST/ NTDNT/ SEBC/ other backward classes/ Valmiki/ Hadi/ Nadiya/ Turi/ Senva/ Vankar Sadhu/ Garo-Garoda/ Dalit-Bava/ Tirgar/ Tirbanda/ Turi-Barot/ Matang/ Thori community. The aim of the government behind the scholarship scheme is to encourage the students to study and financially help them. Applicants have to collect the information first before applying for the scheme.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship | Apply Online, Eligibility & Status
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 | Digital Gujarat portal login | Digital Gujarat school login | www.digital gujarat.gov.in | Digital Gujarat Portal Online Services 2021 | digital Gujarat school login
To support the financially weak students Gujarat government is providing various scholarship schemes. Students who belong to reserved category and permanent resident of Gujarat can apply through online mode for the scheme. Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021 schemes related all the information is available here such as scheme list, who can apply for which scheme, what benefits the applicant will get, how you can apply for the scheme and much other mandatory information.
Official Website : Click Here
Online Application : Click Here
Highlights Of Gujarat Scholarship
- Name of the scheme Digital Gujarat Scholarship
- Announced by Government of state
- Announced for Students
- Benefits Monetary benefits
- Category State government scheme
- Mode of application Online
- Official website https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Official Notification 2021/22 : Download 2021/22 Notification
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Scholarship”
- Registration Procedure
- Open the Official Website of the Digital Gujarat
- From opened page click “Registration” option available in menu bar
- Registration form appears on the computer screen
- Enter date of birth, mobile number, email ID and password
- Now Enter the captcha code and click save option
- Enter the OTP you received via email or SMS
- Click the “Confirm” option
- Click “Login” option (if already registered) and log in with ID and password
- Upload your image and enter the asked information in the form (or edit the details if required for the already registered applicant)
- Now go to the “student corner” option
- Select “scholarship” from there
- List of scholarship appears
- Select the scheme you want to apply for
- Select your language and read the instructions
- Click “Continue to service” option
- Now enter the rest asked information
- Upload the necessary supporting documents
- Review the application form
- Click Submit option.
Contact our common Service Portal Help-Line 18002335500 for further Information.
What is the Digital Gujarat Scholarship portal?
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Portal launched by the government of Gujarat offered by different departments Tribal Development Department, Directorate of Scheduled Caste Welfare, Directorate of Developing Caste Welfare, Department of Higher Education, Department of Social Defence, and Department of Labour.
Who started the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme?
The Gujarat Government started the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme.
Why started Digital Scholarship Gujarat Portal?
To provide financial support to the eligible students for education
Who can apply for a scholarship in Gujarat digital scholarship portal?
The students who have the domicile of the state of Gujarat can apply for the scholarship in Gujarat based on their eligibility qualification.
How can a student get a scholarship on the Digital Gujarat portal?
First of all, students need to register online on the Gujarat digital scholarship portal. Once the registration procedure is completed, students need to log in to avail of the scholarship.
How can check scholarship status on the Digital Gujarat portal?
The eligible students can check their application status by logging into the DGP portal using an email ID or mobile number
For whom Digital Gujarat Scholarship portal launched?
For all students of backward class avail of the scholarship offered through the Gujarat government Digital Gujarat portal.
Is a Domicile certificate mandatory to apply for a scholarship in Gujarat?
Yes, the students must be residents of Gujarat.
Can we edit the scholarship application on the digital Gujarat scholarship portal?
Yes, a link is available on the official portal to edit the scholarship forms. Students can edit, update and modify the information online easily.
What will be the last date to apply Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme Online?
The last date should be between June to August.
What are the required documents to apply for the scholarship digital Gujarat scheme online?
Required documents are Caste Certificate, Domicile, Parent’s Income Certificate, Fee Details documents by institution or university, Mark sheet of the previous year, ID proof, Bank account detail, Scanned photo, Scanned signature
What is the MYSY scholarship?
MYSY Scheme, launched by the Education Department by the government of Gujarat, For the 1st and 2nd-year degree course students with 65% marks and annual income less than 6 lakh.
What is the Helpline number of the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Portal?
Digital Gujarat (Help Desk) Contact No: 18002335500
For Class 12 passed students, is any scholarship on the digital Gujarat portal?
Yes, there are various scholarships launched on the scholarship digital Gujarat portal.
Which citizen services are offered through the Digital Gujarat portal?
There are various citizen services offered on the Digital Gujarat Online Portal like digital locker, e-payment services, online requests for documents, document verification, and scholarships