Char Dham Yatra: Online registration starts from today.
Char Dham Jatra: Every devotee has a dream to perform the Char Dham Jatra. Recently, there is good news for those who want to visit Char Dham, the registration for Char Dham Jatra has started from today.
Online registration for Char Dham Jatra has started.
- Good news for the devotees who want to do the Jatra of Char Dham
- Start online application through these four options
- Today is an important day for the decision of Jatra
Last year, a huge crowd of devotees turned up for the Chardham Jatra. Considering the crowd of devotees, this time advance booking has been started two months in advance. The online site of the Tourism Department has been opened from 7:00 am today.
This year Chardham Jatra starts in the month of April. Badrinath Dham’s cupboard will be opened on April 27 and Kedarnath Dham’s cupboard will be opened on April 25. All the devotees are informed that those who want to perform Char Dham Jatra this year can register online on the portal of tourism department from today.
What to do for registration power?
There are four ways to register online for Chardham Jatra, out of which you can register as per your convenience.
For online registration, Department of Tourism website registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in,
Whatsapp number 8394833833,
Toll free number 1364
Mobile app can also be done through Tourist Care Uttarakhand.
Any one of the given four options can do their online registration only. The process of online registration has started from seven o’clock this morning. Devotees can register online through website, toll free, whatsapp number or app as per their convenience and convenience.
Important decisions can be taken today.
Many important decisions will be taken today in the plan review meeting under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami. Considering last year’s crowd, a decision may be taken to increase the number of devotees this time. And decisions can be taken depending on the convenience and seating of each devotee.
What decisions can be made?
- About 18000 pilgrims to Badrinath every day
- About 15000 pilgrims to Kedarnath Dham every day
- 9000 pilgrims in Gangotri
- A passenger capacity of 6000 can be fixed for Yamunotri.
- Food and drink facilities on Chardham Yatra route
- Health facilities for pilgrims
- Accommodation arrangement of devotees in Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham
- Fixing fees for VIP Darshan at Kedarnath and Badrinath Dham.
- Operation of buses for pilgrims.
- Health check of horses and mules for travel route.
- Hot spots on walkways for pedestrians,
- Drinking water system.
- Shed arrangement.
- Decision regarding repairing of roads.
- Important decisions will be taken today regarding many such matters.