CBSE 12th Result 2023
CBSE 12th Result 2023; Students can check their results on CBSE official website results.cbse.nic.in and cbseresuts.nic.in, CBSE results will also be available on DigiLocker. Students will need Roll Number, School Number, Date of Birth and Admit Card ID to know the result. Students can check their results on CBSE Result website as well as Umang App and DigiLocker App. CBSE 12th Result 2023 Marksheet can be downloaded from DigiLocker portal results.digilocker.gov.in. Board has updated the result page. Earlier a fake information went viral, but now the result has been declared.
CBSE 12th Result 2023
|CBSE 12th Result 2023
|CBSE Class 12
|Exam of Date
|Started from 14 February 2023
|Result Official Website
|cbse.gov.in & results.cbse.nic.in
How many students gave the board exam?
CBSE 10th Result 2023: According to the available information, a total of 21,86,940 candidates appeared in the class 10th exam this year. While 16,96,770 examinees appeared in the examination of class 12th. The 10th class result will be announced by the board holding a press conference. In which other details including percentage of passed students will also be issued.
Check your result
- Go to the official website of CBSE.
- Click on the CBSE Board Class 12th Result 2023 link.
- Enter your roll number or registration number and click on submit button.
- Your class 12 result will be displayed on your screen.
- Check the result and download the page in front of you.
- Take a printout of this page for future use.
Get result through SMS
Students can also check CBSE Board Class 10th Result through SMS. Students have to send only one SMS from their mobile phones.
Class 10 students can send an SMS by writing CBSE10(space)Roll_Number to the number 7738299899 given by the board to check their results.
Students will get their result through SMS as soon as they send the SMS.
How to Check Digilocker
- Students first go to this official website of DigiLocker digilocker.gov.in.
- After this, click on the CBSE Board Class 10th Result 2023 link given on the home page.
- Now enter all the details asked here. A new window will open in front of you.
- After this your mark sheet will appear on your screen