BPCL Bharti 2022 Apply for 100+ Apprentice Posts
BPCL Bharti 2022: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has recently announced vacancy notification for Graduate Apprentice posts. Total of 102 vacancies to be filled for the above said posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply through online mode for this BPCL recruitment. Notification for above positions is published on 20.08.2022 at apprenticeship portal. Candidates are instructed to enroll them in NATS portal on or before 08.09.2022. The last date for applying to BPCL Kochi refinery is 13.09.2022. Candidates looking for central government jobs are intimated to refer BPCL notification for more details.
BPCL Recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.bharatpetroleum.in. Candidates can refer Bharat Petroleum notification for more details like reservation, age relaxation, experience, job description, etc. Candidates are instructed to furnish valid Email Id & Mobile no while filling up the online application form and keep them active throughout the entire selection process. Further updates about this recruitment will be intimated through Email/ SMS of the candidates or may be published on BPCL website. List of selected candidates will be uploaded at www.boat-srp.com website in due course of time.
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
BPCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
BPCL Bharti 2022 Educational qualification
- Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Applicants should be between 18-27 years of age.
- Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview is based on marks secured in Engineering degree examination.
BPCL Bharti 2022 Apply Mode
- Online mode of application form is acceptable.
BPCL Bharti 2022 Important Dates
|Starting date for submission of online application form
|Last Date for Enrolling in NATS Portal
|Las Date for applying to BPCL, Kochi Refinery
Steps to download Bharat Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Visit www.bharatpetroleum.in
- Click on “Recruitment” then open the corresponding notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
Steps for apply BPCL Apprentice Jobs
- Visit portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online Link”.
- Then enter the details as required in the fields.
- After registration, continue to fill up the application form for BPCL.
- Upload necessary documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, “submit” the online application form.
Apply Online : portal.mhrdnats.gov.in